Monday, January 14, 2008

Weekend fun...

Well, not much progress with the sleeping arrangements over the weekend :( But at least I got to sleep in on Saturday for a few extra hours. Khaled was great on Saturday - he got up early with the kids, fed them, and even did the dishes and emptied the dishwasher! I didn't get out of bed until almost 10 am, what a GUY!! Needless to say, with those 3 little terrors downstairs yelling and screaming I wasn't necessarily sleeping, but I really was so tired, I just couldn't even open my eyes - I guess all the lack of sleep during the week just caught up with me.

I think he finally got tired of sleeping downstairs and tried to sleep upstairs on Saturday night, but after all the visits and conversations that transpired between me and the kids over the course of the night, he realized he wanted no part of that and went right back downstairs the next day hahahahaha!!!

Oh well, I read an article today titled "How to deal with night-time visits from your kids" and it said it could be a long, painful process - so I guess I will stick it out and hope that once this is done, all the sleepless nights now will allow me to sleep through the night from then on....