Friday, January 30, 2009

Muhammadizm

Today I had the funniest conversation with Muhammad....his conversation is always humorous, but today was moreso. We were on the way home from school, and he announced that he had to go to the bathroom "3ayez a3mil kaka". I told him that he would need to wait until we got home since I couldn't stop...he didn't like that idea and kept telling me that he had to go, otherwise he would go in his pants....I told him to tell the "kaka" not to come yet...so this was his response:

Muhammad: "Heya el kaka bititkallim?" - Does the poop speak?
Me: No, it doesn't but it can hear you..
Muhammad: "Heya 3andaha widn? La, heya mish 3andaha widn, that's why heya mish bitisma3ni" - Does it have ears? No, it doesn't have ears, that's why it can't hear me...but "that's why" was in English..

LOL...

Later, he was upset with me about something else and told me:

"Inti wihsha wallahi ya mommy" - Basically, Mommy I swear you are not nice...much funnier in Arabic :))
"Mommy ana sooo za3lan minnik" - Mommy, I am sooo upset with you" - but he said "sooo" in English so it was quite humorous.